Hello, and welcome to eJournal Hub!
These terms and conditions set forth the rules and regulations for using eJournal Hub‘s Website, which may be found at https://ejournalhub.com/. We presume you agree to these terms and conditions by using this website. Continue using eJournal Hub only if you follow all the terms and conditions specified on this page.
The following language applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement, and Disclaimer Notice, as well as all Agreements: “Client,” “You,” and “You’re” refer to you, the person who logs on to this website and agrees to the Company’s terms and conditions. Our Company is referred to as “The Company,” “Ourselves,” “We,” “Our,” and “Us.” The terms “Party,” “Parties,” or “Us” relate to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the proposal, acceptance, and consideration of the payment required for starting the process of our being of service to the Client most appropriately for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the execution of the Company’s stated services, in compliance with and subject to, our current law. Any occurrence of the terminology mentioned above or other terms in the singular, plural, value, and they or they are considered interchangeable and relate to the same.
Unless otherwise specified, all material on eJournal Hub is the intellectual property of eJournal Hub and its licensors. All intellectual property rights are unaffected. You may use material from eJournal Hub for personal use only, subject to the limits outlined in these terms and conditions.
You might not
- Republish eJournal Hub content
- Sell, rent, or sublicense eJournal Hub content
- Reproduce, replicate, or copy eJournal Hub content
- eJournal Hub material should be redistributed
This Agreement shall take effect on the date set forth below. The Free Terms and Conditions Generator built our Terms and Conditions. Parts of this website allow users to publish and discuss thoughts and information in certain parts of the website. eJournal Hub does not screen, edit, publish, or evaluate Comments before they appear on the website. The thoughts and opinions expressed in the comments do not reflect those of Blogozilla, its agents, or affiliates. Statements reflect the views and opinions of the individuals who publish them.
To the greatest extent permitted by applicable law, eJournal Hub shall not be liable for the Comments or any liabilities, damages, or costs incurred as a consequence of the use of, publication of, or appearance of the Comments on this website.
eJournal Hub retains the right to monitor all Comments and remove those deemed inappropriate, offensive, or violate these Terms & Conditions.
You Guarantee And Represent:
- You are authorized to publish the Comments on our website and have obtained all required licenses and consents; the Comments do not infringe on any third party’s intellectual property rights, including copyright, patent, or trademark, without limitation.
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise illegal material that violates someone’s privacy.
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or to depict commercial or illicit behavior.
- You now give eJournal Hub a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, and edit any of your Comments in any form, format, or media.
Linking Via Content
- The following organizations can also hyperlink to our Website without earlier written approval:
- Government companies
- Search engines
- News Businesses
Online directory vendors may link to our Website similarly as they hyperlink to the Websites of different listed organizations. System huge Accredited Businesses besides soliciting non-earnings agencies, charity shopping department shops, and charity fundraising organizations which may not hyperlink to our Web website.
These groups may additionally link to our home page, to guides, or different Website statistics so long as the link:
- isn’t always in any way deceptive
- does no longer falsely suggest sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking celebration and its merchandise and services
- fits in the context of linking the birthday party’s website online.
Other link requests from the following organizations may be considered and approved:
- Consumer and commercial information providers
- dot.com community sites
- organizations or other groups representing the charity
- online directory distributors
- internet portals accountancy, law, and consulting businesses
- educational institutions and trade associations
We will approve hyperlink requests from those companies if we decide that: (a) the link might not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or our authorized companies; (b) the corporation no longer has any negative statistics with us; (c) the advantage to us from the visibility of the link compensates the absence of eJournal Hub; and (d) the link is inside the context of general aid information.
These companies may also link to our home page so long as the hyperlink: (a) isn’t in any manner misleading; (b) does no longer falsely suggest sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its services or products; and (c) fits within the context of the linking celebration’s web page.
If you’re one of the businesses indexed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our internet site, you should inform us by sending an e-mail to eJournal Hub. Please include your call, your business enterprise call, contact facts in addition to the URL of your website online, a list of any URLs from that you intend to hyperlink to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would love to hyperlink. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved Organizations May Link To Our Website In The Following Ways:
By using our corporate name, the uniform resource locator that is being linked to, or any other description of our Website that makes sense within the context and format of material on the linking party’s site. Without a trademark license agreement, no eJournal Hub logo or other artwork will be permitted for linking.
You may only construct frames around our Webpages that modify our website’s visual presentation or look with prior approval and written consent.
We will not be held liable for any content appearing on your Website. You promise to safeguard and defend us against any claims arising from your Website. There shall be no link(s) on any Website that might be regarded as defamatory, obscene, or illegal or that infringes, otherwise violates, or encourages an invasion or other violation of any third-party rights.
We retain the right to request that you delete all links to our Website or any specific relation to our Website. You agree to remove all connections to our website immediately upon request. We also retain the right to modify these terms and conditions and the linking policy at any moment. By that connect to our Website regularly, you agree to be bound by and comply with these linking terms and conditions.
Link Removal From Our Website
If you discover an unacceptable link on our Website, contact us immediately. We will look into requests to remove links, but we are not obligated to do so or respond directly to you. We cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information on this website, nor do we ensure that the website will always be available or that the content will be updated.
To the maximum volume authorized by using applicable regulation, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions regarding our website and the use of this internet site. Nothing on this disclaimer will:
- restriction or exclude our or your legal responsibility for death or non-public injury
- limit or exclude our or your legal responsibility for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
- rule any of our or your liabilities in any way that isn’t authorized underneath relevant law, or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that might not be excluded below applicable regulation
The obstacles and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere on this disclaimer: (a) are challenge to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities springing up underneath the disclaimer, together with liabilities bobbing up in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory responsibility. As long as the website and the records and services at the website are supplied free of ra